This company has a product that has been operating internationally for over 20 years, this well-established SaaS product company which has been going through a period of sustained growth and are developing a disruptive technology that has established new business lines throughout the US and are anticipating large growth.
They operate from modern offices and have a culture which heavily invests in its own people on a personal and professional development sense. They put a particular emphasis on promoting a strong focus on work / life balance and offer flexibilities to suit their employees individual needs.
You will be working in a small squad and will be the more senior member of the team, which is amongst a wider team of over 40 developers. You will be an important part of a dynamic scrum
team amongst a team which is working with the latest technology to achieve real world value across the globe.
- 5 years commercial development experience (minimum of 3 using Java)
- AWS experience (Lambdas and EC2)
- RESTful API
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with a variety of people across the business. You will also enjoy working within a high performing team.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunity to learn and take on several software development responsibilities.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format or for further information, contact Joshua Hall, Ian, Sean, or Thomas in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Order Reference: 06900-0011798313