Head of Engineering role, which requires a unique blend of commercial, technical & managerial skills to head the software engineering team of a rapidly growing startup.
- Convenient location in Auckland CBD
- Lead a top-notch team of software engineers and testers, developing a revolutionary product
- Flexible working arrangements with WFH days
- Provide technical leadership, people and project management to the entire engineering team, working closely with the CPO, CTO and CEO
- Be responsible for delivery, decisions on the tech stack and management of an exceptionally bright engineering team, using the latest tech and software development best practices
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in leading a software engineering practice
- Strong technical background
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong presentation, communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
Why this role?
- Collaborative, inclusive and fun team.
- Convenient location in Auckland CBD.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Flexible work arrangements, insurance benefits, ability to take additional leave, plus many more other benefits.
- The opportunity to create a product and a team culture that you will be proud of.
Send your CV today or call 022 4005032 to talk to Gayatri. This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-200021 Salary: Salary per: annum Job Duration: Job Start Date: 31/05/2021 Job Industries: Technology Job Locations: Auckland Job Types: Permanent Job Skills: Software product team mentor lead build solve Agile, Technical Leadership