What an Opportunity!
Come join a retail success story, with over 17,000 employees across an international network of 500 stores. Established in New Zealand in 2017, Chemist Warehouse currently operates over 20 stores and is growing rapidly. To support our continued growth, we are recruiting for a new role – Recruitment Advisor for a Fixed Term period of 12 months.
About the role
The primary responsibilities of this role are to develop, implement and coordinate the recruitment strategy for our businesses in NZ, ensuring the strategy aligns to counterparts in Australia and to manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies across the stores network and support offices.
This role would be well suited to an individual who thrives in an active, hands-on capacity in a fast-paced working environment. This role will work closely alongside key personnel within the HR Services team in Australia. You will be required to travel to stores within our network located on both the North and South Island and occasionally you may be required to overnight on the South Island. This role is based in Auckland, is Monday to Friday, working standard office hours.
- Develop and implement a recruitment strategy to achieve high quality candidates and meet the businesses objectives
- Manage end to end recruitment services for all vacancies across NZ
- Develop and deliver innovative, creative and effective attraction and sourcing strategies
- Develop and launch a referral program for hard to fill roles
- Identify, engage and attract passive candidates to develop a talent pipeline and maintain for future vacancies
- Provide recruitment advice and support to hiring managers with recruitment enquiries in a timely manner which is consistent with our recruitment strategies and policies
- Act as a first point of contact for all candidate enquiries
- Liaise and build relationships with managers and stakeholders to assess ongoing business requirements
- Work closely with key personnel in the HR Services team in Australia to ensure alignment on recruitment plan
- Drive innovation by contributing to process and service improvements to promote ongoing success and efficiency
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in end to end recruitment in agency or internal recruitment is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment policies and practices is essential
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources is highly desirable
- Previous experience recruiting for community pharmacy roles is highly desirable
- Prior experience undertaking recruitment of hard to fill roles in rural and regional areas is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive candidate and hiring manager relationships
- Strong time management skills with an ability to juggle multiple roles and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and respond to changing priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with a team in Australia
- Be part of an aggressively growing and successful business
- Opportunity to further grow and develop in a fast-paced environment
- A supportive team environment
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
Essential: If successful in gaining this role, are you willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check?
Essential: Do you have previous experience of 3+ years in end to end recruitment in agency or internal recruitment?
Essential: Do you have knowledge and understanding of recruitment policies and practices?
Desirable: Do you have a tertiary qualification in HR?
Desirable: Do you have previous experience recruiting for community pharmacy roles?
Desirable: Do you have prior experience undertaking recruitment of hard to fill roles in regional areas?
Essential: What are your salary expectations? Contact Person Recruitment Services Alternate Contact Person Karen Ng Closing Date 29/05/2021
Please note that this position will close at 11:45pm on the closing date.
Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications.