How you'll make an impact:
You will play an important and rewarding role by helping the Engineering team build the Cin7 platform! As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be working within an Engineering squad to write, test, deploy and maintain code to deliver a quality product. You will have a strong commitment to collaboration along with a curious nature and a bias to action.
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven individual who will help drive the Engineering Team by doing the following:
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies e.g. SCRUM.
- Write well-designed & testable code, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable solutions.
- Break down, estimate and plan bigger pieces of development work.
- Execute work according to plan, manage timelines and communicate changes.
- Understand business requirements and their context and use them to make informed decisions.
- Assist system and testers in troubleshooting anomalies, understanding impacts and identifying solutions to bugs or gaps in functionality.
- Assist in implementing best practices, standards and processes including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Keen interest in software development best practices, latest technological trends, news and innovations.
- Ability to help and guide junior team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Here's what you'll bring with you:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or 10 years of industry experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of OOP and SOLID.
- Experience in cloud web development, particularly on Azure.
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET framework and C#.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (AzureDevOps).
- Knowledge of relational database and SQL.
In return, we offer:
- Fully paid health insurance (Southern Cross)
- Discounted gym membership
- Celebrate your birthday with a paid day off
- Casual dress code (wear your jeans!)
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Free flu vaccination
- Monthly Social Fridays drinks and food on us
- Free fresh fruit
Cin7 is a leader in one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. We're looking to add people to our team who are passionate about working with a fast growth tech company.
At Cin7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. Cin7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling, and shipping stock.
Must be currently living in New Zealand and have the right to work in New Zealand.
Find out more about careers at Cin7: https://www.cin7.com/careers/ (https://www.cin7.com/careers/)