We are on a quest to find the best people to become sales and technical specialists. We are seeking people who are passionate about the future of agriculture in NZ. Armed with innovative products, services and specialised training, you will work with farmers focusing on their whole-farm nutrient needs, in line with their productivity and environmental goals.
During the 6 months training in Tauranga you will complete an extensive development program. With a mixture of time in the classroom and the field, you will find that time flies as you gain the knowledge and confidence to perform to the best of your ability in a technical sales role. We deliver an accelerated learning environment that has you ready to make a difference to your farmers business as soon as you are given a portfolio.
We are interested in people who are passionate about adding value to our farmers and growers through farm systems conversations and applying specialised nutrient understanding that help them be successful in an ever changing landscape.
We work with farmers and growers from Kaitaia to Bluff so your flexibility of location is welcomed as you develop your career.
- Be motivated by helping farmers and growers achieve their goals
- Demonstrate an openness and resilience to change
- Have great communication skills, and enjoy building relationships
- Have a strong affinity with the agricultural sector
- Ideally have a farming background, and/or a tertiary qualification in a related subject (In last 3 years)
- You will need to be able to understand the scientific principles of plant and animal nutrition, be numerate and computer literate.
We offer a competitive salary, fully serviced vehicle plus all the tools and training you need to get ahead.
Whether you're new to the work force or looking for an exciting change of career, we want to hear from you!