We are a highly successful, industry-leading distribution company. We are New Zealand authorized distributor of world-leading brands in Power Supply, LED lighting and Lighting Control etc. We have established a strong relationship with NZ big brand wholesalers and resellers. Our products are recognized and used by well-known local businesses in all sectors such as Construction, Medical, Government, Telecom, Farming and Manufacturing. We’ve also created a few sub-brands and offer one-stop solution for commercial and residential projects from design to supply. Project showcases are available on our website.
About the role:
This is a permanent full-time job with a structured career pathway. Be a part of the admin team of six, this role offers a great blend of providing assistance and administrative support and B2B/B2C customer relationship management.
In this role you will:
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Welcome visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing walk-in customers;
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone and email enquiries
- Maintaining showroom display and office supplies;
- General secretarial and administrative duties, including data entry, sorting and filling daily invoices/mails/expenses etc;
- Coordinating with customer service success team to solve customer enquiries.
- Using CRM system to process and filter daily basis return authority
- Other general support as required
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to perform administrative tasks with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and outgoing personality
- To be a problem solver that can think on your feet and outside the box
- Good computer skills including using MS Office, editable PDFs and Google Docs.