The Oamaru Whitestone Civic Trust works to ensure the preservation, enhancement, renovation and appropriate redevelopment of the Victorian Precinct, the town of Oamaru and the North Otago countryside, its historic buildings generally, streets, supporting townscape and harbour environs.
Two exciting opportunities exist to join the Trust as the Office Administrator (10 hours pw) and the Fete Co-ordinator. Both positions are fixed term contracts.
Key areas for the Administration role include:
Liaising with tenants and visitors
- Record keeping and filing
- Stationery orders
- Maintenance of member and volunteer database
- Maintaining records for leases and health & safety
- Grant applications as required
- Preparation of Board papers and minute taking
- Preparation for AGM
Key areas for the Fete Co-ordinator role include:
Fundraising and sponsorship
- Marketing and promotion
- Stallholder and entertainer bookings and associated logistics
- Volunteer co-ordination, health & safety
Key Skills for the role include:
- Office Administration
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Full job descriptions can be provided by contacting .">email@example.com.
For more information on the Oamaru Whitestone Civic Trust visit www.oamaruwhitestonecivictrust.org.nzwww.facebook.com/oamarusvictorianprecinct
Applications close 5pm, 21 May 2021.
Applications should be marked ‘Confidential’ and sent to the applicable vacancy you are applying for:
Fete Co-ordinator Vacancy
Oamaru Whitestone Civic Trust
2 Harbour Street
OAMARU 9400 Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract – part-time Closing: May 21, 2021 Otago / Waitaki Administration & office support