This employer is looking for a fun, responsible and very trustworthy student to look after our boys aged 8 and 10 years old after school in Fairhall, Marlborough.
The Main Tasks and Duties:
There is approximately 10 hours work available per week and the specific shift day and times will be Mondays, Tuesday or Thursdays and Fridays from 2.45pm to 5.45pm. The employer has also advised there is more casual babysitting work available for the right candidate.
- Picking kids up from the bus stop
- Taking them home or to after school activities
- Keeping the common areas of the house tidy
- Help kids with homework
- Food preparation
- Interacting with the kids to ensure they are happy and having fun
You will be driving the kids to and from after school activities and the employer has advised they will provide the car for the transport needed for this.
- Must have previous childcare experience
- Must hold a full, clean drivers license
- Must provide at least two references from previous employers
- Must be fun, responsible, trustworthy and reliable
Pay rate set at $20 per hour.