Reporting to the Project Director, this operations management role covers multiple sites and multiple clients in the upper half of the North Island. The role will involve significant amounts of travel but can potentially be based in Auckland, Tauranga, Rotorua or Hamilton. 7 people will report directly into this role and altogether there is a team of roughly 120 people including technicians, designers, administrators and logistics personnel. The role is responsible for P&L and all project deliverables at regional level.
- Significant experience in the delivery of large telecommunications infrastructure roll outs
- Previous Experience in an operations management role
- Previous experience managing large teams
- Previous experience managing operations across multiple sites
- Previous responsibility for revenue generation in the $10-20m range.
- Strong financial acumen
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Position Reference Number: 113130
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Regional Manager, Manager, Technology, Management