Head of Product Development
Located in either Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch
New Zealand School of Tourism (NZST) is New Zealand’s largest private tertiary establishment that specialises in training programmes for the airline, travel and tourism industries. We believe learning should be defined by the exceptional. We have built an innovative, student-centred learning community that provides outstanding education opportunities for students seeking vocational study experience across New Zealand.
We thrive on breaking the typical education provider mould. Commercially savvy, operationally nimble, and digitally enabled, we are rapidly expanding our footprint in New Zealand.
About the role
In this role, you will be an Integral player in shaping and leading NZST product and industry direction. Your success is threefold, achieving our growth strategy and strategic goals; maintaining fit for purpose; and invigorating our external stakeholder and community engagement.
We believe learning should be defined by the exceptional. We have built an innovative, student-centred learning community that provides outstanding education opportunities for students seeking vocational and higher education study experience in New Zealand or Australia
In the role:
- You are a brand champion; you thrive on building resourceful networks and powerful partnerships.
- You understand programme strategy and design, leveraging group capability to take design through product development, to delivery.
- You motivate leadership teams to engage authentically with key stakeholders, transforming activities to align to strategic outcomes and growth plans
- You will spot trends and opportunities aligned to NZST growth strategy
Boxes to tick:
- In-depth experience within a Product Development role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence across business lines
- Builds resourceful networks and powerful partnerships
- Self-motivated, a generator of innovative approaches
- Collaborates without resistance and leverage skills, talents and resources
- Education / Travel & Tourism experience an added bonus
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of an energising team and growing company
- Flexible work location
- Extensive career, skills and experience growth
To find out more about NZST check us out at https://nzschooloftourism.co.nz/