New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities as well as our very own registered online highschool!
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing the new features, and feature-improvements across all of Crimson's products, throughout the entire product lifecycle. Working within the global tech team, this role plays a major part in achieving Crimson's mission by thoughtfully creating delightful journeys for Crimson students. The ideal candidate thinks in terms of the entire customer journey and can collaborate cross-functionally to identify the main customer digital touch-points, build metrics around these touch-points and constantly improve their performance.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- Be responsible for driving the roadmap and program of work for your product
- Drive a rapid feedback loops and be able to critically evaluate it
- Conduct user research and map opportunities against the product vision
- Understand user behavior, and make balanced decisions on design and depth of execution
- Communicate to users and internal stakeholders to ensure everyone impacted understands what is happening, when, and why as things change
- Collaborate with our service, engineering, and business teams to create innovative, yet practical and feasible solutions
- Represent the voice of our users, and champion their needs with user advocacy when negotiating technical and business decisions.
What skills and experience are required?
- Experience in product management (3+ years)
- Data and performance-driven
- A natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Demonstrated success creating and launching products
- Capable of working closely with engineers, designers and other stakeholders as part of a product development process
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.