Fiserv is a global leader in Fintech and payments, with our aspiration to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our 44,000 employees serve clients in more than 100 countries, and our team of 185 in Auckland is in growth mode.
About our Business:
The NZ APAC team is part of a Professional Services (PS) capability that delivers Digital Channels Online banking and Mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes, with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Demonstrating in-depth research, user experience design, and industry standard methodologies, our solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions.
About the Opportunity:
Within the NZ APAC PS team, this role will support the delivery of a Mobile Banking solution to our large overseas banking client. Delivery includes pre-sales support, gap analysis, project management, branding, development of enhancements and extension, localisation, integration, quality assurance, and deployment.
As a Senior Test Analyst in the team, you’ll be expected to bring knowledge and leadership to the existing QA team, including providing coaching and continuous feedback to more junior members of the team, and maintaining client satisfaction (which is our upmost priority).
We are interested in someone with a strong testing background and mindset, developed through years of testing experience and continuous education in the testing field. You will know how to apply critical thinking skills in your role to identify problems in our products.
You know where automation fits into the overall quality strategy, and have the experience to understand how to apply it appropriately to compliment the functional test approach.
- Understand and communicate the scope of testing required to meet the needs of the project or desired business capabilities
- Review test plans, assist with managing post-design scope changes and resolving issues throughout the SDLC
- Advanced understanding of various testing techniques and how to apply these given the context of the project or environment that you are testing in
- Ability to plan and execute Integration testing with 3rd party systems
- Undertake manual and automated testing of Mobile Solutions software releases
- Develop and maintain standard QA and Test documents to form an integral part of the delivery methodology.
- Understand the system architecture, release and environment management, and contribute towards quality initiatives and overall process improvements
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Strong software testing experience with a strong background in Native and Hybrid mobile applications
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment using Rapid software testing techniques
- Proficiency in API testing principles and tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, Charles or similar
- General knowledge in test automation framework and tools preferably Native iOS and Android (Espresso and XCTest).
- Experience in building automation framework a plus
- Experience in banking domain a plus
- Advanced testing or Agile certifications eg. ISTQB, CSM
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space within a flexible work environment.
- Fiserv has lots of added benefits like subsidised gym memberships/public transport and to make sure you are well looked after
- We will provide medical cover for you
- We’ve got open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!