Are you looking for an outstanding Customer Service opportunity where no two days are the same?
Our Customer Service Representatives provide exceptional customer service and animal health supplies advice to our farming, equine and companion animal clients, along with providing support to the wider team with inventory and other administrative tasks as required. We currently have two roles available in our busy Invercargill clinic (one permanent, one fixed term parental leave cover). Clinic hours include some late nights (until 8.00pm) and Saturdays (9.00am - 1.00pm).
So if you can tick one or more of the following:
- Thrives on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Has solid knowledge of agriculture and/or veterinary product sales;
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about farming and / or equine;
- Demonstrates initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Is good with a computer and administrative tasks requiring attention to detail; and
- Holds a qualification or experience in veterinary nursing;
- Holds previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
We’d love to hear from you!
VetSouth is a locally owned and operated clinic, and our team’s purpose is all about being Here for Good; doing our bit towards our client’s goals of happy healthy animals, successful and sustainable farms, and contributing to thriving local communities.
Just as important as what we do, is how we do it. So we value our staff loving what they do, making sure we get the job done right, striving to be one step ahead, and working as a team to be in it together.
Please indicate which role/s you are applying for in your application.
Applications close Tuesday 29th June 2021.