About the Role:
We're looking for a customer-focussed individual to join the team at our busy Te Puke Service Centre, (Southeast of Tauranga). From blending bulk fertiliser and operating heavy machinery to processing computerised orders and selling to customers, you'll to help keep our operations running smoothly, safely and successfully.
This is a permanent full-time role and requires someone who has experience in operating front end loaders and forklifts in a warehouse / bulk fertiliser store environment with a computer-based stock management and ordering system. There are seasonal demands which require flexibility in the hours you will be required to work.
You'll need the desire and the ability to work with a team providing excellent customer service to our customers. Your mix of practical skills, personality and professionalism means that nothing will be a problem. You will need to have previous front-end loader and forklift experience in order to hit the ground running.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- H&S awareness and a 'safety-first' attitude
- Experience in front-end loader operation with relevant licenses (Class 2 ideally with W endorsement)
- Experience in operation forklift operation (with F endorsement and OSH certificate
- Experience in bulk and bag handling
- Reasonable physical fitness and be comfortable working in the yard
- Customer service experience and be an excellent 'people person'
- Experience using a computer or be capable of picking up Ravensdown's ordering and stock management system
- The ability to work as a team and follow instructions
- Excellent benefits package (5% superannuation, allowances)
- Career opportunities in a fantastic cooperative
- Investment in training and development
- Great company culture
How to Apply:
Send your CV along with covering letter to Marina Appen by clicking "apply". Applications close on 1 July 2021.
Ravensdown is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Job DetailsReference # 2954
Posted on 17 Jun 2021
Closes on 01 Jul 2021 23:55
Location(s) Bay of Plenty
Expertise Administration, Agriculture, Inventory Management, Supply Chain
Job level(s) Entry
Work type(s) Permanent full-time