Our client is a leader in their field. They are a team of professional Project Managers who are passionate to build not simply commercial buildings and infrastructure, but legacies for future generations. They are now seeking a motivated Office Assistant to join their team in their funky offices in Eden Terrace.
About the role
You will enjoy the variety of this role as you will be assisting the Office Manager in all thing’s administration. Your responsibilities will include.
- General office administration and reception
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Assisting with events
- Facilities and fleet management
- Typing and formatting of documents
- Back up support to the marketing Department
- 1 year to 18 months office administration experience
- Proactive approach and ability to use initiative.
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Confident communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic
If you enjoy variety and keen to learn and develop your office administration skills this is wonderful opportunity for you. On offer is a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, a great down to earth bunch of people to work with and an active social club.
Sound like you? Submit your details below or call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 for more information.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201688 Salary: Salary per: annum Job Duration: Job Start Date: Job Industries: HR & Business Support Job Locations: Eden Terrace Job Types: Permanent