Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice for many New Zealanders.
The main reason for our success is the outstanding customer service we deliver every day. We aim at being the best home improvement retailer throughout the country.
We live by our core values: We stick together so that everyone wins, we are customer obsessed, honest and fair and we strive for excellence.
About the role:
This is a full time position working Sunday to Thursday at our Mitre 10 Onehunga store, in the Seasonal team
The Seasonal department covers our fireplaces, heaters, outdoor furniture and camping gear among other products. You will be helping customers throughout their shopping experience in a professional and solutions focused manner.
This role requires you to bring your customer service skills, an intermediate level of computer literacy and sales experience in a retail environment.
An ideal candidate will look a bit like this:
- A passion for customer service excellence
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Solution focus and a proven problem solving experience are essential
- Able to take initiative, mature and autonomous
What's in it for you?
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment
- Company buying privileges
- Complete customer service, technical training and development
- Free car parking
If you think you have got what is takes to excel in this position, then please apply now!
CLICK APPLY! Join the Mitre 10 team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's top employers!