Kia ora koutou
Randstad has partnered with a global leader in the digital services and consulting industry. Our client has a global reach that provides services to over 30+ countries and they have been doing so for over three decades. This opportunity will be based in Aōtearoa’s largest city, Auckland.
What will you be doing?
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Ensure that the problem management information reflects accurate errors and is complete
- Proactively detect and prevent future problems/incidents and initiate the Problem Management process to allow quicker diagnosis and resolution.
- Develop trend analysis and prepare service improvement plans to address identified gaps
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a dynamic, constantly evolving team environment
- Working collaboratively to improve the customer’s experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects
What will you bring?
Extensive project management experience (5+years minimum)
- Good knowledge and skills in Telecom
- Good skills in Problem Management
- ITIL Certified
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Experience working with software development teams and a sound understanding of development life cycles
If you’re successful in this landing this role then you’ll be working with creative, curious, and passionate individuals who are given plenty of opportunities to learn and enhance their technical abilities and careers. Make sure to apply with the link provided if you want to know more about this position. This position will absolutely advance your career and if you’re ready for that next step make sure to apply now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.