Looking for a career not just a job?
Do you have a passion for Service Desk work and can deliver exceptional customer service?
Do you have exceptional communication skills and a natural multi-tasker with the ability to juggle ever-changing priorities?
Are you able to work a mixture of day time shifts as well as overnight shifts?
Then we want you!
- We are looking for a self-motivated team member wanting to upskill themselves and learn something different every day
- Learn new technology on the go
- Be able to talk to customers from all walks of life through working applications or configuring their BYOD
- Be a flexible and friendly team member
- A joy to deal with and our customer knows you by name because you are unbelievably awesome
- Ability to roll with new processes when required
It doesn't take talent to have a:
- Great work ethic
- Be on time
- Make an effort
- Bring Energy
- Be Passionate in what you do
- Be coachable
- Be prepared
- Do extra
Technically you will ideally know:
- The following technologies would be preferred - Messaging, Citrix, Cloud, Office365 and Skype for Business.
- < 2+ years' experience in a customer service environment such as experience in a contact centre / IT service desk
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred, but not essential)
- Relevant IT industry certification(s) would be advantageous
If you would like to help us unleash the potential in all people, then apply NOW!
Please note: This role works across a day / night roster on a rotational basis. Night shifts are overnight shifts with day shifts generally being between the hours of 8am and 4.30pm. You may also be required to work on Public Holidays. Please only apply if these hours suit your own work life balance.
Reference # 36470
Posted on 22 Jul 2021
Closes on 04 Aug 2021
Job level(s) Experienced
Work type(s) Permanent full-time